6 Most Harmful Drug Addictions:
All people should know the harmful effects of drugs on the human body-
- Memory and the ability to concentrate are lost.
- There is a tendency to commit suicide.
- Sexual energy is lost, and infertility occurs.
- There is bleeding in the brain.
- The liver and kidney are damaged.
- Blood pressure rises, and heart attacks occur.
- The tendency to quarrel, aggressive, and aggressive attitude is observed.
- The ability to judge good and evil is laughed at.
- It decreased eyesight and memory.
- There is a delusion.
Phensidyl / Heroin Addiction:
- Impotence and infertility occur.
- Inflammation of the lungs and heart.
- There are gastric and ulcers.
- Liver cirrhosis and cancer.
- There are sores and cancer in the face.
- Lung cancer.
- Heart attack and menstrual bleeding.
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
The consequences of drug addiction are premature death.
All drugs cause rapid damage to health.
“Love Life, Stay Away From Drugs”