Menstrual Cramps or Amenorrhea:
Physiological: Menstruation that stops due to pathology can be divided into two parts.
- Early Menstrual Closure: – Premature menstruation is the absence of menstruation on any day after coming of age.
- Secondary Menstrual Closure: – The cessation of menstruation due to any rage after menstruation is called secondary menstruation.
- Before coming of age,
- During pregnancy
- During lactation (first six months when the baby is exclusively breastfed).
- When menstruation stops typically at the age of 45-50.
2. Cause of the diseases: Pathological
- Abnormalities of the reproductive organs from birth, especially not having holes in the hymen.
- Absence of the uterus from birth, very small uterus, or surgical removal of the uterus.
- The ovaries may be very small if the ovaries are inflamed if the ovaries are surgically removed.
- If there is anger in the hormonal glands and these glands do not work correctly.
- If you have tuberculosis in the uterus, you have been suffering from kidney disease (nephritis) for a long time.
- Menstrual cramps may occur due to heart disease, anemia, malnutrition.
- If you are married, you need to be sure if you are pregnant. The pregnancy test can be done 42 days after menopause.
- If menstruation stops without becoming pregnant, the patient should be referred to a specialist for treatment according to the actual cause.