All about Back Pain:
Because of this, it is possible to bend the spine back. The spine is not perfectly straight or straight. Seen from the side, its standard shape is like the English letter J. The primary condition to prevent back pain is to keep this shape of the spine intact while doing any work. The abdominal and back muscles support the spine and assist in movement.
Causes of back pain:
Causes of back pain can be from the spine and its supporting muscles or internal organs whose nerve branches extend behind. Lower back pain can also be caused by some problems with the internal organs of the body.
The most common causes of back pain are:
The weakness of the abdominal and back muscles that help maintain the typical shape of the spine.
- The unfortunate position of the vertebral bone, due to which the J shape of the spine is not correct.
- If you have been sitting, standing, or in the same position for a long time, in this case, due to prolonged stay, the muscles become tense, and the muscles may contract.
- If suddenly, the body trembles violently, or the body is bent. It can cause muscle tension and muscle tension. This condition can occur when lifting heavy objects. Back pain can occur due to uterine contractions during menstruation in girls.
How to prevent back pain:
To prevent back pain, always keep the shape of the spine healthy. All you have to do is:
- I can’t stand for long. If you have to stand for long periods, you should stand with one foot on the platform or equipment.
- If the chair cannot support your back correctly when working in a chair, use a cushion to fill the space between the chair and your back.
- Be careful while sleeping.
- For example, you are sleeping on a hard mattress or mattress. Do not rest with your face down; sleep with your head down. If you want to sleep next to yourself, relax with your knees slightly bent.
- Learn how to strengthen the abdominal and back muscles to prevent abdominal pain.
If you do some regular exercise:
Abdominal and back muscles remain strong. Each of these exercises should be done ten times. Increasing muscle strength can increase the amount of activity. If there is pain due to any event, that exercise should be stopped.
1. Bend your knees and lie down on your back. The abdominal muscles contract and the end is pressed against the floor. Count to five in your mind then relax.
2. The head and shoulders should be raised as far as possible. Count to five in mind then relax.
3. You have to lie on your back. Keep the right leg straight and extend it as far as possible. Remember, the knees cannot be bent at all at this point. Slowly lower your legs, counting up to five in your mind. Must do the same way. Do this five times on each leg. After someone has back pain, after the pain has healed, these exercises can also be done to prevent the pain so that it does not happen again.
Low Back Pain Exercise:
1. Raise your legs and hold for 10 seconds.
2. Hold both legs close to the chest.
3. Try to catch Crook-back feet.
4. Fold your legs and lift your waist and Lie down for 1-10 seconds.
5. Lie on your back and bend your legs.
6. Lie on your back and hold your whole leg for 10 seconds.
7. Hold the shoulder for 1-10 seconds.