Common Cold and Fever:
- Those who have low immunity to patients, malnourished children, and If many people live in a small house, they are more likely to get the disease. This disease is the time of sudden change of cold-heat, i.e., time of change of seasons more seen. Common Cold and Fever can be due to constant heavy rainfall, cold weather, freezing, freezing conditions.
- A person infected with influenza also has a runny nose and cough. Therefore, it is necessary to differentiate between cold-flu and flu by observing the condition of diseases. Colds can cause fever due to allergies if you come in contact with winters. Or, as the weather changes, so can anger. However, it is not in the form of an epidemic.
Causes of cold and fever:
- Colds are caused by getting wet in rainwater, feeling cold after hot weather, getting a warm stomach, drinking cold water from the fridge, eating extra mucous membranes, etc.
- Occasional runny nose/mucus means bacterial contamination.
- A) The temperature of the skin increases and remains unchanged or permanent.
- B) Headache and pain in the sinuses or the forehead and the ears.
- C) Lung disease from the east can make it worse.
- D) The runny nose is thick, yellow. May have difficulty breathing through the nose.
- E) May increase complications, i.e., sinusitis, otitis media, pneumonia.