Symptoms of Diabetes:
However, with the knowledge of the symptoms and remedies of diabetes, diabetic patients can enjoy a long and healthy life. Let’s look at the signs and treatments.
1. Frequent urination.
2. Skin diseases like itching, boils, etc. appear.
3. Too thirsty.
4. Less seen in the eyes.
5. Getting more hungry.
6. Losing weight despite eating enough.
7. Feeling tired and weak.
8. Delay in drying the wound.
What to do to control:
1. If any physical problem occurs, the doctor’s advice should be taken without neglect.
2. Take special care of the feet.
3. With the help of a specialist doctor, you should eat regular and balanced food.
4. Exercise regularly or do physical work.
5. The prescription has to be complied with duly.
6. Have regular urine tests and record the results.
7. Sugar, sweets, molasses, honey should be eliminated.
8. Can’t smoke.
9. The body has to be kept clean.
10. Treatment of diabetes cannot be stopped for any reason without the advice of a doctor.
11. It is best to control your diabetes by measuring your blood sugar immediately.
Being aware before any disease occurs can save you from many unwanted risks. Excess weight and independent lifestyle are the main reasons behind diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure in our body.
It is possible to lose weight effortlessly by eating small meals frequently, reducing some high-calorie foods from the food list, walking regularly, eating at the right time, getting 7-8 hours of sleep, and staying worry-free.
We all want a healthy, disease-free life, and the essential way to stay healthy is to maintain the right body weight. Weight gain increases the risk of any disease. Not only that, being overweight makes many people feel emotionally uncomfortable. So everyone should maintain proper weight according to age and height for peace of mind and prevention of diseases.
Parents and siblings in the family have diabetes. They are aware now. Especially those who are overweight should be tested for TSH, blood sugar, lipid profile, creatinine, hemoglobin, etc. in their blood including heart disease, high blood pressure, it should be followed in consultation with a dietitian for weight control.