Food poisoning is a severe problem. In a village or a town, after a wedding, birthday, death anniversary, or any invitation, many people (those who ate that invitation) have symptoms of severe diarrhea, vomiting, fever, etc. within 48 hours of eating.
Food poisoning can have many causes. E.g.
- In most cases, the bacteria are Salmonella, Campylobacter jejuni, Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridium welchii, and Botulism.
- Toxic ingredients in canned foods (raw fish, meat, veggies), allergic foods.
- From half-boiled or undercooked meat or eggs.
- From corner food infected by flies.
- From drinks
- From poisonous food, poisonous fish (cracker fish), etc.
Symptom & Sign:
- Symptoms of the disease are much more severe than diarrhea. However, it is noteworthy that at the same time, all the members of the same family who ate the food can be infected.
- In the case of nausea or vomiting, severe food poisoning causes vomiting within 30 minutes of eating.
- There may be abdominal pain and fever.
- The patient should be at full rest, and saline should be taken according to age and weight after each bowel movement and vomiting.
- The patient should be given easy digestible and liquid nutritious food.
- If vomiting and bowel movements persist and fever persists, the adult patient should be given tablet cotrimoxazole or ciprofloxacin for five days according to age and weight.
- If vomiting and diarrhea are not controlled, and the dehydration of the patient continues to increase, that is, if the patient becomes weaker, the skin of the body is pulled back and released, the eye enters the hole, the pulse becomes faster and slower. The patient is rushed to the hospital. To be sent.