Foreign Body in the Ear:
The outer covering of the ears includes ants, mosquitoes, beetles, tamarind seeds, bean seeds, paper lumps, leaves, stone chips, etc. These are more common in children. These substances inside the ear can be mainly divided into two parts. Namely: living and inanimate. In the living matter, the parakeet scurries to get inside and out of the ear, biting the eardrum. Walking causes severe pain and discomfort in the ears.
If you try to get the living things out alive, the danger is even greater. Because in these, Ara starts to move more, the pain becomes more intense in Ara. So living things have to be killed first. If you put spirit, mustard oil, or at least water in the ears, they will die. These have to be slowly removed after they die. Inert substances are of two types-
1. There is a type of person who absorbs water, such as peas, peas, bean seeds, etc.
2. And some do not absorb water – such as stone chips, pebbles, glass, beads, etc. Ways to get the substance out of the ear:
- With the help of syringes forcefully water.
- With the help of forceps.
How to find out:
- The ear must first be carefully examined with the help of light to see what the size, position, and nature of the outer substance is.
- If the outer substance is not a bead, a piece of glass, a stone, it does not absorb water, and it does not completely block the ear cavity. There are some gaps, but the substance can be extracted with water by force with a syringe. However, if there is a leak in the eardrum, then with the help of water, the chances of infection in the opposite ear will increase. If the screen is intact, water will push the display through the gap and push the substance out on the way back.
- If the outer material is paper or leaf, it can be pulled out by forceps.
- If the outer material is beaded or a piece of stone, it cannot be removed with forceps. Because if you go to catch more people who go inside. They have to be pulled from behind with the help of hooks.
- Care should be taken not to move the patients while taking out the outside material.
- It should be examined thoroughly to see if the object can be extracted through the above process. Whether. If not, the patient should be sent to the hospital as soon as possible. Infection can occur from ear injuries when expelling foreign matter. Therefore, antibiotics can be given to the patient to prevent disease. Paracetamol may be provided to reduce pain.