Hematuria: 5 Cause, Diagnosis-
Blood in the urine: Hematuria–
Bleeding during urination is an occasional patient. Blood can go with urine for various reasons.
The reasons can be divided as follows:
- If you have kidney stones, kidney tumors, kidney tuberculosis, kidney injury, inflammation, etc.
- In the case of kidney stones, injuries, and tumors.
- In the case of bladder stones, tumors, injuries, bladder inflammation, and tuberculosis.
- Enlargement of the prostate gland and cancer.
- Injuries to the urethra, stones, tumors.
- High blood pressure.
- As a result of the preventive treatment of blood clots.
The patient may have a history of injuries. Blood in the urine without pain can be caused by a tumor of the urinary tract. Blood in the urine with pain in the lumbar region may be due to kidney stones.
Bleeding at the end of urination with severe pain may be due to bladder stones. Bleeding from the urethra has nothing to do with urination.
- Urine for R / E, M / E
- Plain X-Ray KUB region
- USG of Urogenital System
If there is blood in the urine, the cause should be found out and the patient should be sent to the hospital without delay for treatment.