A type of virus causes influenza called a virus. It is a contagious disorder. When the patient’s germs enter the body, the body does maze. As a result, there is a pain in hands, feet, gums, etc. Many times it occurs in the form of epidemics.
Influenza also causes coughing and runny nose for colds and fevers. In this patient, the heart and body of the patient become weak. If it occurs in the form of an epidemic, the infected person has to separate so that it does not spread. Sometimes, this patient has symptoms like lower abdominal pain, diarrhea, palpitations, etc. palpitations, etc.
There is no specific treatment for this patient. I have to suffer a patient for seven days.
To reduce fever and pain, antibiotics should be given according to the symptoms, so that pneumonia, etc. should not be given. Also, if there is cold, cough, vomiting, medicine should be given according to the symptoms.
1. Sudden discomfort and headache.
2. Pain all over the body
3. Loss of appetite, often nausea, is left vomiting.
4. Fever shivers up to 104 degrees C. in the cold and in the cup. Occasionally, there is a fever with shivering.
5. The palate, tonsils, may be sick for abnormal blood clots.
6. Cough can be unproductive and unhealthy.
7. Complications can be – bronchitis, bronchopneumonia, bronchitis, weakness after influenza, fatigue.
8. The face is red.
There are three common types of influenza. E.g.
1. Fever related (febrile type)
- The main symptom is fever, and it starts suddenly.
- Symptoms include headaches, chills, etc. in the early stages.
- Fever levels rise rapidly.
- This fever lasts for about a week.
2. Respiratory: (respiratory type)
- This type of influenza-like rage increases fever and weakens quickly.
- Cough increases excessively, breathing increases.
- Cough causes chest pain.
- If not treated in time, pneumonia can develop gradually.
3. In solid form: (Malignant type)
- When influenza occurs in the form of an epidemic, this type of patient is seen.
- The patient’s collapse occurs in a short time.
- Symptoms of multiple other fits of diseases can occur after influenza.
The patient should be separate so that it does not spread widely.
Taking ancillary measures:
1. If you have a high fever, you have to pour a lot of cold water on your head, but it is better to apply a bandage on ice.
2. The patient should be full rest.
3. If you have a sore throat, you can get good results by mixing salt with warm water.
4. If you have a stuffy nose or use nasal decongestant medication, pull the bump of Methol (Menthol) or (Benzene-Co) through the nose-mouth.
5. Gargle twice a day with warm water mixed with salt.
6. The patient should drink lemon juice and plenty of water.