If a certain number of menstrual periods do not occur after a certain period between 21 and 35 days and it may be that a certain period precedes the 21st day, or even after the 35th day, it is called irregular menstruation. If the menstrual cycle is always followed by a certain number and that number is not within 21-35 days, it is called irregular menstruation
However, the menstrual cycle can be a day or two later. Many people say that irregular menstruation does not occur within 28 to 30 days of each month and worries unnecessarily.
In most cases, menstruation is irregular due to malnutrition, but some may be due to disease.
- Incomplete abortion with indefinite pregnancy.
- Hormonal causes.
- Any other disease in the body, such as diabetes, tuberculosis, etc.
- Sudden abnormal weight gain.
- Emotional reasons etc.
Reasons to do-
- Eliminate anxiety by reassuring.
- If there is anemia, it should be eliminated.
- Nutritious food and light exercise give good results.
- Combined pill- Menstruation can be regular after playing for 3-6 months.
- If it does not improve, it should be referred to a gynecologist or hospital.