Kidney stones are often talked about these days. The stone can be a large size or a lot of cuts. Again these stones can occur anywhere from the kidneys to the urethra.
- Frequent inflammation of the kidneys
- If the kidney tubule does not work normally
- If excess calcium from the esophagus enters the bloodstream
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Excess calcium and vitamin D can be played for a long time.
- Excess antacids may be performed for a long time.
- Urine for RBC, pus cell, crystals
- Plain X-ray (KUB) region.
If the stone is very shallow, it will come out a lot of the time if you drink too much water. And if the stone is significant, the treatment is to remove the stone from inside the kidney through a surgical procedure. At present, with the help of a kind of device, kidney stones can be broken into six pieces without any operation through sound waves from outside. Which later comes out with the urine. So if the rage is identified, the patient should be sent to a specialist doctor for treatment.
The patient needs to drink plenty of water. At least 4-5 liters a day. And extra vitamin-D and milk and antacids should not be taken at the same time, and kidney inflammation should be treated in time and not allowed to happen frequently.