According to bacteriologists, a type of protozoa called “Plasmodium” causes malaria in humans. The parasites of these diseases are present in the body of the malaria patient. When the female Anopheles mosquito bites the infected mosquito, the virus enters the mosquito’s body.
Eventually, when it stings a healthy human body, the healthy person’s blood cells become infected with the virus, and within 10/12 days, the healthy person develops malaria. The prevalence of this rage was very high in some countries. Nowadays, however, malaria fever has been dramatically reduced.
Symptoms of malaria fever:
1. The Patient feels cold, hands and feet become cold, fever comes with strong tremors. The Patient continues to cut so much that even if the whole body, the Patient is pressed with a blanket, the vibration does not stop. There are headaches; there is pain; the condition is quite a while is permanent.
2. The body temperature rises rapidly and eventually reaches 103-104 degrees. As the heat increases, the Patient feels hot, the vibration is less, and the pulse is faster. The Patient can’t keep clothes on the body.
3. When the fever subsides, the person sweats profusely, and the temperature drops.
Three conditions of malaria fever:
- Cold stage,
- Hot Stage and
- Sweating Stage
These three conditions are commonly seen in malaria fever. That is, the illness comes from the cold; the body becomes warm. Increased fever and sweating fever. Absolutely malaria fever. The sickness is excessively thirsty. We see a particular combination of these three symptoms. It is understood as malaria.
It is often seen that malaria fever comes at a specific time. But sometimes there are exceptions so that they can be divided into three parts.
- Fever once every day.
- One day intermittent fever or pali fever.
- Fever or pali fever every two days.
Endless Malaria Fever:
This type of malaria fever is present all the time and can be mistaken for typhoid. However, sometimes the level of fever decreases, and sometimes it increases. But, a Step ladder is not like. The Patient’s tongue is dry and brown. The patient diarrhea is also seen many times.
Some days there is a fever, then it decreases, again there is a fever. However, repeated fever increases spleen. After many days the anger becomes hard, the liver grows, and anemia is seen. Eventually, the eye turns yellow, which means it is unknown to the Patient to become jaundice. However, chronic malaria is not seen nowadays.
The fever of these rages can increase rapidly and rise to 104 ° -108. The Patient is in the wrong chest and unconscious. I don’t want to get any fever even if I pour water on my head many times. A blood test can find the malaria virus. Therefore, blood tests can be done if possible.
Taking ancillary measures:
1. If there is more difficulty, hands and feet and body should be sponged with ice or cold water.
2. Plenty of water should be given to the head of the fever.
3. In the case of malaria, the blood test will be MP-test positive (+ ve).
4. If the fever increases, vomiting may occur. In the first stage of fever, hot water and lemon juice can be given to the sector.
5. Sago, barley, can be given to the sector after the fever is gone. However, after treatment, if you have an illness, you can provide sago, small fish broth, and finally, rice.
6. It should not be in a wet place.