All About Menstruation: Facts and Statistics About Your Period
In this post, We talk all about menstruation. Such as- Estrogen, Progesterone. Different menstruation diseases, menstruation problems. Other Diseases such as- Endometriosis, Mastalgia, Amenorrhea, Polymenorrhoea, Metrorrhagia, Oligomenorrhoea, and many more.
- As a woman’s first menstruation, we called- (menarche).
- As well as last menstruation we called-(menopause)
1. Estrogen produced by ovaries:
2. Progesterone & Produced by Ovary:
b) is rapidly metabolized by the liver.
4. Physiological Amenorrhea: Normal absence of menstruation.
6. Primary Amenorrhea is the lack of menarche ( First menstruation ) at least age 18 years old.
7. Hypomenonorrhoea: Uterine bleeding may be slight in amount; short, bleeding lasts for two days.
8. Oligomenorrhoea is a reduction in the frequency of menstruation. The cycle continues larger than 35 days.
9. Polymenorrhoea: reasonable in amount but which occurs at too frequent in intervals of less than 21 days. (5/21 days).
10. Polymenorrhapgia: Both excessive and too frequent. (09/20 or 12/20 days).
11. Metrorrhagia: Irregularly / continuously in between regular cycles.
12. Dysmenorrhoea: Difficult / Painful menstruation.
13. Endometriosis: As the presence of endometrial tissue in an abnormal location, a site outside the uterus.
14. Mastalgia: Pain in the breast or mammary gland.