Many have sores on the tongue and corners of the lips. This disease is more common, especially in winter. Saliva drips when angry people eat something. They cannot eat hot or salty foods. The symptoms of this patient are:
- The lips turn red and burst.
- There is a store on the corner of the two lips, it is hard, and it cannot be done.
- The inside of the tongue or lips become red.
Cause & Prevention:
Lack of vitamin-B in food causes sores on the corners of the tongue and lips. Occasionally there is a lack of iron and vitamin-C. Vitamin-B is found in milk, eggs, pulses, liver, and vegetables. Regular consumption of these foods does not injure the corners of the lips and tongue.
- If you have sores on your lips and tongue, you should eat shredded rice, pulses, wheat, vegetables, liver, milk, eggs, ripe jackfruit.
- Tablets riboflavin (5 mg) should be taken 1-2 times three times a day for seven days.
- You need to take care of your face – brush your teeth regularly at night and rinse your wounds with lukewarm water and salt.
- It is useful to lick pure honey.
It is complicated to treat children because children cannot talk about their difficulties. As difficult as the treatment is, the choice of medicine for the treatment of the child also has to be considered carefully.
This is because if the medicine is reversed or the dosage of the drug is changed, it can cause a severe disaster for the baby. Improper medication or overdose can lead to mutilation and even death.