Stones in the Gallbladder: Symptoms and Remedies
Many of us are currently suffering from gallstones. It was a common thing a few days ago, but the number of disease people is increasing day by day. Usually, middle-aged people suffer the most. As middle-aged women in a particular age, so can older people. Cystic fibrosis can occur in the mother of more children if she is obese if she has stomach operation if she takes too much estrogen hormone.
Why are stones in the gallbladder?
- Due to age.
- If you eat more cholesterol foods.
- Progesterone hormones are more common in gallstones.
- If you do not eat fibrous foods, you will get gallstones.
- When alcohol is consumed in the national diet, gallstones occur.
- Excessively smoothed sugary foods are eaten on the machine, causing gallstones to form.
- Eating high-calorie foods causes gallstones.
- Sudden severe pain in the abdomen can occur. Normal abdominal pain lasts for an hour. But in this case, if there is a pain in the stomach for more than 6 hours, it should be assumed that there may be stones in the gallbladder.
- Eating fatty foods will cause problems. There will be gastric problems in the stomach. In most cases, the symptoms are unpredictable. In 95% of the cases, the symptoms do not appear or go away.
In case of severe abdominal pain, it is necessary to seek treatment from a specialist surgeon. The doctor will be able to diagnose gallstones and decide whether to operate or give them medicine. However, laparoscopic surgery is more effective in this case.