9 Incredible Steps Success will come to you:
- Don’t be late
- Protecting commitment
- Living a normal life
- Receipt is deduct
- Do more work
- Be happy all the time
- Thinking positive
- Don’t argue
- Don’t lose faith in yourself
- Make strong plans
9 Steps to Success:
- To try.
- Please try again.
- Give it a try.
- Try a little differently.
- Try again tomorrow.
- Try and get help.
- Find someone who has done the job.
- He is telling where the problem is to do the job.
- Keep trying until you succeed.
- Learn to digest words. It is of excellent quality. Will help you win in Life.
- Never win an argument. It is a waste of time.
- Defeat your opponent. If your opponent is happy, he will think he has won. You smile a little. Remember, sometimes you have to lose if you want to win. And this defeat of yours today will bring you a big victory.
- Learn to lose. Do not win everywhere. It’s useless.
- Remember, words will not work. So start working silently. Your work will speak.
- Exclude those who don’t believe in you. Believe in yourself. Belief in yourself will make you a believer in everyone.
- You can do many things. Do what you need to do. Whoever needs, they will find you just like that.
- Remember, a cheetah never competes with a dog. Let the dogs win. Wait for the right time for you to know that you are a cheetah.
- Avoid arguing for your own sake. And work silently. Your work will speak.
15 Quotes From Former President Of India APJ Abdul Kalam That Can Change Your Career They are-
- ‘Dreams are not what you see in your sleep. Dreams are what keep you awake. ‘
- ‘To be as bright as the sun, you must first burn like the sun.’
- ‘If you salute your work, you don’t have to greet anyone else. But if you disrespect your work, disrespect it, cheat, then you have to greet everyone. ‘
- ‘Those who cannot work with the heart; Their senseless, uninspired success brings bitterness all around. ‘
- Say these five lines every morning:
– I am the best.
– I can.
– The Creator is with me all the time.
– I won.
– Today is my day. ‘
- ‘You have to have the courage to think and innovate differently, to walk in unfamiliar ways and discover the impossible, and to succeed in overcoming problems. All these great virtues must drive the youth. My message is to the younger generation.
- ‘Life is a challenging game. Only by upholding fundamental rights as an individual can you win there. ‘
- ‘Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us. This world is conspiring to give the best only to those who dream and work. ‘
- ‘Excellence is an ongoing process, and it is not an accident.’
- ‘If a country is to be a nation of corruption-free and beautiful-minded people, I firmly believe that three social members can make a difference. They are father, mother, and teacher.
- ‘Never want to avoid the problem. You have to face the challenge. Remember, there is no joy in problem-free success. There are solutions to all issues.
- ‘I focus on four essential things through life experience. These are: setting goals for Life, acquiring knowledge, not deviating from goals even in the face of many big problems, and being able to handle both success and failure in a task with leadership qualities.
- ‘From now on, keep the country in mind in everything. If you have a dream, you will see the country with yourself, if you have any thought, you will take the country, and if you are engrossed in any work, you will do it for the country.
- ‘I will never let the problem sit on me. No matter how difficult the time, maybe, I will never give up. ‘
- ‘Keep an eye on how close you can get to fulfilling your dream without getting frustrated. Never lose courage. Try not to waste a single day. ‘