It is a disease that is widely transmitted in women with genital herpes. It is infected by a type of protozoa called Trichomonas vaginalis and is a sexually transmitted disease.
- Sexual intercourse with a germ-infected man reveals the symptoms of the genital tract infection, but the germ does little harm to the man.
- If you use dirty clothes during menstruation
- Infected toilet paper, towels, personal clothes
- Swimming pool, bathtub if sterile
- If the genital tract is examined with the help of sterile equipment, gloves.
Symptoms & Sign:
- White/fennel yellow/greenish yellow discharge has a foul odor and the discharge may be too much suddenly. The discharge is thin (a lot is due to the wound).
- There may be itching and inflammation around the genitals
- Pain or irritation during urination and sexual intercourse and increased speed of urination
- There may be a pain in the lower abdomen and lower back
- Many times it can happen without any kind of symptoms.
Investigations- M/E of vaginal swab: Trichomonas