The human body is the primary source of these diseases. Typhoid disease and Paratyphoid disease, Salmonella, are transmitted to humans by Typhoid and Paratyphoid. This fever is collectively called Enteric Fever.
The infected patient is excreted in feces, and urine water germs are evil in places, and if this contaminated water enters the human body in any way, it causes diseases.
Through raw fruits, water, milk, or ice cream, the germs settle in the small intestine of the human body and cause sores there. A substance called toxin from the body of germs mixes with the blood and causes fever. The patient shakes hands and feet; someone’s stomach hurts, stomach boats, or stops urinating. This condition is called actual typhoid.
Paratyphoid fever does not appear. Step ladder-like fever occurs in typhoid, but irregular illness arises in paratyphoid. The treatment of these two diseases is the same.
Symptoms of typhoid and paratyphoid fever:
1. Patients fever gradually increases.
2. On the first day, the patient person feels slight pain in the body and expresses discomfort at work.
3. The fever goes down in the morning but is higher than before. However, after 3/4 days, the body temperature rises to 102 degrees.
4. The pulse rate is reduced in proportion to the increase in fever. In 102 or 103 degree fever, the pulse rate is said to increase drastically, in typhoid fever, it is between 99 to 100 degrees per minute.
5. The middle of the tongue has white spots on the back; the front and sides are clear and red.
However, this is not always the case. Rheumatoid arthritis is more common in people with typhoid, but constipation is more common in people with paratyphoid.
6. Blood tests show more lymphocytes.
7. In typhoid, anyone has a thin stool. But due to constipation in paratyphoid, defecation is not done for 4/5 days. Again after 5/6 days, you defecate automatically.
8. If typhoid or paratyphoid fever is not treated, fever can last for seven days, 14 days, 21 days, or 28 days.
9. During the fourth week, many times, the patient goes to the toilet, the patient is fragile, and there is a possibility of heart failure.
10. Symptoms such as restlessness, rapid pulse, delirium, wheels, limbs, etc. may appear at this time.
11. In many cases, if the patient recovers after treatment, there is a possibility of recurrence.
However, the second time the diseases are not as tricky as the first time. But since the patients are weakened from the east, the doctor has to take care of that. The patient is misleading because the speed of the fever is high.
12. The patients are detected through the Widal Test.