What to do if the Mobile Falls into the Water:
But if you take a few quick steps, your mobile phone will probably survive. So if the Mobile gets wet, let’s find out how to save him
1. Get the Mobile out of the Water as soon as possible:
The plastic cover of the Mobile is relatively stiff, but it does not take much time to enter the Water in about 20 seconds. Grab the Mobile quickly. Don’t turn it on too wrong, as it can easily be short-performed (if it is on, turn it off immediately).
It is necessary to dry the Water, whether it works or not. If it is too late to remove it, remove the battery as soon as possible. This ensures that all power flow to the Mobile is turned off.
2. Keep a cool head:
If you take out your phone quickly, there may not be much damage. Even if it’s late, I don’t think you’ll be able to warm up and pick up the phone. There is much more to do before you give up.
3. Remove the battery of the Mobile:
This is an important step. Even if you don’t think about the reaction between electricity and Water, the bottom line is that the two can never be together. If you disconnect its power source (battery), many unique parts inside the Mobile can save you from damage.
4. Remove the SIM card:
It may contain necessary information. For many, the value of SIM card information is higher than that of phones. Although the SIM card is not easily damaged, the next few steps to save the phone may not be helpful for the SIM. Set your phone aside and let it dry until ready to use.
5. Separate other things used in Mobile. Such as cover, holding, etc.
6. The mobile phone should be well dried. Even a drop of Water can be deadly as it enters various essential parts of the phone. So you must quickly and carefully remove the last drop of Water.
7. Use a vacuum cleaner if possible. There is no substitute for pulling a small drop of Water from different parts of your phone. So, if you have a vacuum cleaner at home, use it. Use it on every possible piece of the phone. This will dry out your phone in most cases, but it is still not at all safe to turn it on. So, don’t rush.
8. Use rice to dry the mobile. Dried rice works very well. Leave your free one night in it, not a drop of Water will be on the mobile.
9. Place the phone on a dry towel after removing it from the rice. Remember, the purpose of all this is to dry the phone completely. So don’t waste all your hard work using wet towels or anything else.
10. It’s time to test the phone. If you have completed the above steps to wait at least 24 hours or more (if possible), you can now turn on the phone. Thoroughly clean, plug in the battery, and turn on the phone.